Dear Ennis Mustang Families and Community Members,
We hope that you are well. As you are aware, Governor Bullock lifted the school closure directive after May 7. The local board of trustees now can make the decision to reopen or keep the school closed through the end of the school year.
Click Here for more information on the Governor's April 22nd Directive.
There is a special meeting scheduled for Monday, April 27th at 5pm. To join this meeting digitally, please contact the school office for information on joining the meeting.
This meeting will be to decide whether we reconvene or continue to keep teaching students through online learning.
Click here to view the meeting agenda.
Please contact me at the school if you have any questions, comments, or concerns.
Casey Klasna - Supt.